Featured Post

90 Days & Beyond

To say that I have been under intense personal construction and refinement these past months is an understatement. The choice to "not ...

Monday, January 6, 2014

2014 UPDATE

Hello Blog Followers.....We are in a NEW YEAR with a whole new focus!  For those that have been in touch with me, you know that I am having some upper back/shoulder issues which is greatly impacting my ability to do computer/desk work as well as workouts.  It is extremely frustrating for me and trust me that I am doing my best to get back to full functioning speed ahead.  In the meantime, I will not be blogging but utilizing my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Very-Effective-Fitness/501193266624220# to post updates/info for Challenges, Studio Classes, Support, and Tidbits.  If you haven't already LIKED my page, do so to stay up-to-date on everything and I will be back to blogging important workout/nutrition/support posts very, very soon!!!!!  Happy & Blessed New Year to ALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment