Featured Post

90 Days & Beyond

To say that I have been under intense personal construction and refinement these past months is an understatement. The choice to "not ...

Monday, June 13, 2016

90 Days & Beyond

To say that I have been under intense personal construction and refinement these past months is an understatement. The choice to "not write" on any of my blogs for the majority of that time was necessary for me to get to where I needed to land on my physical, mental, emotional, spiritual feet. The depth of my understanding gained has been worth the obstacles. The full impact of which I am still trying to absorb fully. While I would like to jump right into where I left off, I am instead going to veer differently than previously planned for a time before getting there. Across all of my blogs (fitness, living, scripture), I am going to share my 90 days journey and ask that you follow me on your own. 90 days to a healthier life physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. Start where you are and see where you land!

90 Days Fitness/Nutrition Plan I am beginning my 90 days today, not because I am ready, but because I know I will never have the ability or time without just doing it. But, you can begin yours tomorrow, next week, or when you can set your mind to begin, fully ready or not. This will be different than Challenges in the past as I will be posting about my specific plan, struggles, workouts, nutrition, thoughts, feelings, goals, successes, failures, etc. I have not done this to much degree in the past because I didn't want to make this site about "me", but about shared information. My overall online goal & destination is to build a different forum for conversation, support, workout videos (beginner, intermediate, advance, resistance, intervals, yoga, basic stretching, functional movement corrections, trigger points, etc.), fitness and nutrition education and know how, and integrate it with functional living information. I am going to do this 90 days before getting to the work of building that forum. My hope is that by sharing my 90 days with you, it will encourage and assist your 90 days, your overall journey. Join me where you are and surprise yourself on where you can go, what you can achieve, and how you can change your health!!!


Check out my other 90 day challenges at http://veryeffectiveliving.blogspot.com/ and http://veryeffectivescripture.blogspot.com/

Follow my Facebook Page for further encouragement at https://www.facebook.com/Very-Effective-Fitness-501193266624220/



No comments:

Post a Comment