Featured Post

90 Days & Beyond

To say that I have been under intense personal construction and refinement these past months is an understatement. The choice to "not ...

Monday, June 27, 2016

Day 13 & 14

Day 13 & 14 of 90 Day Nutrition/Fitness Challenge:

Sunday is reflection. It is my "day off" of workouts/running/yoga so my body can completely rest and recover, but not a day off to just sit around an be completely inactive. It is the only day of the week to relax from long to-do lists and just "be". Be still, reflect, assess, plan changes for what worked last week and what didn't. The successes I want to continue to make and the failures I want to continue to work through and change. Take stock on how I feel (fully) from head to toe, inside and out and determine what my reality is versus what I want it to be actively excluding the toxic interference that shouldn't have any bearing on my thoughts/actions (internal/external).

Things I need to continue to focus on making happen this next week: 1) Sleep continues to be a thorn in my side and still has got to be a priority! 2) Eating every 3-4 hours every day & making sure my veggies are maxed out remains on the list. 3) Maintaining balance in my days so I'm not overwhelmed by the long, long lists of to-dos!!!!!

Day 13 Reporting:
*Run....didn't do. Thought I would just take this whole week off from any distance running and start back on Tuesday. Joints have calmed down and I want to keep it that way. My Runs are for my mental happiness more than from a physical need standpoint. They will continue to be or not be depending on my body each week.
*Yoga....well now, here's where my heart is in it, but my body is not....Heart/Mind/Body need to get together and just do this until it is once again is my joyful habit. No yoga today even though I said I would all day long :-/
*Eating was okay. Had some happy indulgences, but not too crazy. It's happy to have a little wiggle room.
*Sleep...got 8 hours...oh joy, oh joy...just need to do this past the weekend!


Day 14 Reporting:
*Worked in the garden...so definitely engaged my glutes/quads with all the weeding, etc. So good NEAT activity for the day!
*Eating....maybe a little too indulgent...no binging or gorging, just not sticking to the 90/10 rule today, so going to correct in week 3!
*Sleep....long nap plus 7 hours at night....I just might start to feel rested again ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment