Featured Post

90 Days & Beyond

To say that I have been under intense personal construction and refinement these past months is an understatement. The choice to "not ...

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Day 9

Day 9 of 90 Day Nutrition/Fitness Challenge:

Knowing our bodies is key in changing our lifestyles. Knowing when we are giving in because of circumstances, emotions, laziness, what have you, and when we are just being responsible stewards of our bodies, is vital to success. Given the pain and inflammation issues I had Fri-Sun and given the emotional upheaval of yesterday and only mild reduction in pain. I took my 3rd day in a row off from physical activity. It was what I needed to be able to push in my workout routines again and not continue having the mass levels of pains. My body has calmed down and I now know I can get back to it ... not overdoing, just starting back at the level I'm capable of now and working towards where I used to be! Picking up w/my workout day tomorrow and looking forward to it!!! Know your limits and gently, consistently push them further along.

Day 9 Reporting:
*Run was skipped.
*Yoga should have but didn't...
*Eating didn't eat anything I shouldn't, but didn't eat enough calories or veggies or as often as I should...Will do better!
*Sleep managed 7 hours....


No comments:

Post a Comment