Featured Post

90 Days & Beyond

To say that I have been under intense personal construction and refinement these past months is an understatement. The choice to "not ...

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Good To Know:

The "Good To Know" Post will continue to be updated as new Posts are posted & will be placed 2nd to the Current Post for your convenience.....Be sure to check it out to see what' s up ...


More Posts in 2014......Check me out on Facebook (link below) for daily inspiration! Merry Christmas &
Happy & Blessed New Year!!!!!!
Happy Holidays!!!!!!

So back when I created my website and redirected my blog there were some e-mail issues on blog subscriptions. In fixing those I seemed to have created double delivery for some of you....If you are receiving duplicate VEF blog e-mails daily, please message me and I'll fix it for you ... If in me "fixing" you no longer receive e-mails ~sigh~ be sure to let me know that too ;-)

The January Schedule is up at veryeffectivefitness.com ....Check it out!  Gift certificates are available for purchase at the Studio....make yourself or someone happy and give the unlimited classes for the months of January & February 2014 ....
 
New WEBSITE at veryeffectivefitness.com is fully functional and ready for your viewing.  You can now access my blog posts via the BLOG Page on the new website or directly at veryeffective.blogspot.com & as always if you want to stay up-to-date on all posts, be sure and sign up to receive e-mail updates.  Any last minute changes to classes, etc., will be on Facebook as well as events, specials, challenges so be sure and LIKE the Very-Effective-Fitness Page :-)

Subscribe For Email........

The Links in this post are all correct....AND am working diligently through the links elsewhere and redirecting them....I am hopeful that this will be completed by next week...STILL IN PROCESS....and I will most definitely apprise you of when this project is done....In the meantime, be sure and utilize the SEARCH box on this site for any POSTS you are wanting immediate access to but cannot readily locate:




Just type in the box the topic you are searching........

 
Fit Challenge Info:  Fit Challenges Info & VEF Shirts INFO
 
 
Pages available (can link from here or from pulldown menu below Site title on the top left): Home / Why Workout With Me? / How Effective? Very! How Do I Know? / What Some Clients Have To Say / Training Prices / Measuring Results / Inspiration & Encouragement / Workout Tidbits / Eating Supportively / Healthy & Yummy Recipes / Free Monthly Workouts / Current Fitness Challenge



Other Site Info: Sign up for daily e-mails of updated posts! Check out various PAGES for past posts on specific info by the Page. On Facebook at Very Effective FitnessOther Blogs By Me: http://veryeffectivescripture.blogspot.com/

Want to know more about me? Check out: Why Workout With Me? & How Effective? Very! How Do I Know? & What Some Clients Have To Say & Why A Free Blog

Be Sure to Check Out My Favorite Links & Books for Your Journey Lists.....
 

www.facebook.com/pages/Very-Effective-Fitness