Featured Post

90 Days & Beyond

To say that I have been under intense personal construction and refinement these past months is an understatement. The choice to "not ...

Monday, May 19, 2014

Update

So there are times in ones life where you have to "spring clean" yourself.....I am doing just that for myself.  It will not only be to my benefit but yours as well.  I will only be sporadically posting to this Blog in the meantime as I go through this process.  When I come back to regular posting there will be all new content that will benefit you on your fitness and health journeys.  Join me on Facebook for all current info in the in between including class info and inspirational and fitness content.  There is plenty of free fitness, nutrition, and workout material throughout this Blog so catch up or refresh and I will be back very soon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment