Featured Post

90 Days & Beyond

To say that I have been under intense personal construction and refinement these past months is an understatement. The choice to "not ...

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Site Format Change, Issues, & Feedback

K, so yesterday I decided to updated the look of my site and went a totally different direction with the format.  I think I like it, but would love to hear your feedback to see if it is easier or harder to navigate and read.  Again, I know my site is wordy but such is life ;-)  (Update & Clarification)  I am also going to continue to have the "Good To Know" first on the site of Posts followed by the current daily Post....Be sure to check there for any site info and/or training/challenge/price updates.

Couple of issues to note regarding the format change: 

1)  Somehow I think those who signed up for e-mails have been deleted.  SORRY!  If you would, just resign up for those and they will resume coming to you!

Subscribe (to the right to follow by e-mail)



2)  I realized late in the day yesterday that for some who visit my site do not benefit from the full view of my site.  What you should ideally see is:


I know that's difficult to see, but in the top, left you should have the option of a pull down of all the "PAGES" and to the right should be a vertical hide-a-selection of choices such as About Me, Favorite Links, Books for your Journey, etc.  If all you see are Posts and to the right a Subscribe box, then you are not going to benefit from the full site options.


No clue how to fix this other than this: If you click to the right and select the Subscribe option;



then either choose to Add or View: then that should get you the full site.  If anyone out there knows how I can fix this for everyone, just e-mail me at cagib1@charter.net ;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment