Featured Post

90 Days & Beyond

To say that I have been under intense personal construction and refinement these past months is an understatement. The choice to "not ...

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

I'm Back.....

So, the kiddos are back in school and I am back to my blog.  In talking with folks last night from class, I think the first order of business will be reposting the basics on eating supportively, recipes, etc.  Read through the info and get cracking on your journey where you may have lagged.  I'm always available for support and help at the VEF Studio (August Schedule below)......I am doing the 4 week Back To Basics Challenge as well so even if you didn't start with me yesterday....start today or tomorrow and let's all get back on track together!!!  www.veryeffectivefitness.com/





No comments:

Post a Comment