Featured Post

90 Days & Beyond

To say that I have been under intense personal construction and refinement these past months is an understatement. The choice to "not ...

Monday, September 17, 2012

It's Not About Me

True, this blog is written by me; and true, it contains personal information about my journey to hopefully inspire you, but this blog is not about me.  This blog is also not about how much I know, or am capable of, this blog is about providing a service to YOU and is therefore very much about YOU!  You won't find any fad info or quick fixes.  What you will find is factual fitness and nutritional information as well as inspirational and motivational support.  If you need and/or want additional information not found on this blog, let me know at cagib1@charter.net as I am here to help!

Why Workout With Me?

No comments:

Post a Comment