Featured Post

90 Days & Beyond

To say that I have been under intense personal construction and refinement these past months is an understatement. The choice to "not ...

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Long Week...

So this is a first for me.....With a very unexpected and extremely difficult week, I only posted on Monday and then nothing until today....no explanation as to anything, just disappeared!  Not like me, but very necessary!  Sufficed to say, all well ;-)

This is the final day of the 4 Week Challenge (Current Fitness Challenge) for me and even though I had a beyond rough week, I have ended the Challenge the way I had wanted....with a renewed passion and acceptance for a balanced diet, exercise program, and life .... and a few inches & pounds lost :-)  I know from some of you participating that this has been the strongest Challenge yet for you, and I know from others it ended as many other Challenges end for you...not so hot or strong.  Whether you participated or not, whether you ended strong or not, making just one positive, healthy change in your life at a time is still forward motion.  Keep moving forward in a positive way and you will find yourself better for it!!!!

So why was this week so rough....I might just post on that soon .... for now, know that all is well with me just as I hope all is well with you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment