Featured Post

90 Days & Beyond

To say that I have been under intense personal construction and refinement these past months is an understatement. The choice to "not ...

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Final Word On Trigger Points

For other posts of this series: 


So the past few weeks have hopefully been informative regarding what could be causing your pain (or the pain of a loved one) and how you can go about relieving that pain without surgery or drugs.  You might have gotten some answers to your very issues or you may not have since I only posted excerpts on shoulders, back, knees, and hips leaving out altogether head, neck, arm, hand, chest, abdominal, genital, buttock, thigh, lower leg, ankle, and foot pain/trigger points.  Obviously I took great liberties posting as much as I did from The Trigger Point Therapy Workbook by Clair Davies, NCTMB, and did as much as I was comfortable doing to get the information out there and to relay the helpfulness of his book (which I highly recommend purchasing for your own lifetime reference).  Whether you try working on yourself or take the obtained information to your doctor or licensed massage therapist for repairs, my hope is that you are able to go forth in life pain free!

No comments:

Post a Comment