Featured Post

90 Days & Beyond

To say that I have been under intense personal construction and refinement these past months is an understatement. The choice to "not ...

Sunday, June 30, 2013

July Info

NOTE that I will be taking the month of JULY off from the Trinity Workout as well as new blog posts...be sure to check out all the links posted this week throughout the month of July to get up to speed on info you might have missed (will be posting all pages this last week of June for your easy access)....When I come back in August be sure to be ready to go with a cranking 4 week SUPER CHALLENGE.....Have a great 4th!

In the Posts from the last week are excerpts and post links to an array of information to keep you busy and informed for the month of July ;-)  Yes, I know I put a good bit of reading material on this site...but I do so in an effort to get you fit and healthy and injury free!!!  While I won't be posting anything new in the month of July, I will be working to make your August a hot and toned one, so keep up with your healthy and supportive eating and your workouts this month and be ready to hit it hard in August with a dynamic 4 week Challenge.  If you haven't been motivated enough in the past to stick with a consistent workout/eating plan, use this month of July to clean up your act and get ready to push your limits (wherever you are at that time) and achieve all of your fitness goals!!!!  Also, be sure to check out my new Facebook page to get all the short 'n' sweet motivation/info without all the "reading" :-P  Very Effective Fitness (on Facebook)

Pages available (can link from here or from pulldown menu below Site title on the top left): Home / Why Workout With Me? / How Effective? Very! How Do I Know? / What Some Clients Have To Say / Training Prices / Measuring Results / Inspiration & Encouragement / Workout Tidbits / Eating Supportively / Healthy & Yummy Recipes / Free Monthly Workouts / Current Fitness Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment