Featured Post

90 Days & Beyond

To say that I have been under intense personal construction and refinement these past months is an understatement. The choice to "not ...

Thursday, May 17, 2012

REMINDER Board

This Fri/Sat, May 18th/19th is the next weigh/measure day if you are participating in the Current Fitness Challenge.  If you are officially participating, don't forget to e-mail me your numbers. 

I haven't been reminding you, but no one past the first mini-Challenge has remembered to e-mail me their points totals.  Be sure this weekend to e-mail me your cumulative points totals and going forward e-mail me at the end of every mini-Challenge (so every two weeks) your total points for that particular mini-Challenge as well as your total cumulative points at that time.  Let me know of any questions!  We are at the halfway point so hang in there!!!  Finish these last 6 weeks STRONG!

It is the Trinity Free Monthly Workouts this Saturday, May 19th.  Hope to see you at 8 am!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment