Featured Post

90 Days & Beyond

To say that I have been under intense personal construction and refinement these past months is an understatement. The choice to "not ...

Monday, December 28, 2015

Bare Realness

So, I know lots about a lot. How to eat, workout, have good posture, take care of my physical/emotional/spiritual self, etc. Knowing is not the same as doing. I've experienced the gambit of not knowing and trying; learning and practicing; knowing and doing; knowing and trying; knowing and not doing; giving up; trying again; starting over; giving up and starting over again; etc. Having an extensive amount of knowledge of what works doesn't mean it's always applied. When I am doing everything I am supposed to for my body, mind, and spirit, it's awesome....when I'm not, it sucks. When I'm in balance and juggling all the balls in the air, it's freeing and great. When life piles in on me and I drop all of the balls, it sucks. That's life. I'm not perfect and never claim to be anything other than very human. I find myself in a transition that has gone on for a couple of years now. It's a process, and one that I have learned more than I think I'm capable of sharing in it's entirety, but I will certainly share what I can as I continue to breathe. While I am still in transition, I feel it's nearing the end where I can just live and juggle all the balls I have. I am finally in the head space to again "start over" in living what I know. As I go through this process, I want to be able to help you in whatever part of your journey you find yourself. Help if you are beginning, in transition, starting over, trying to juggle and balance. There are tips for every stage I have certainly learned the hard way and know what works and doesn't for each stage. Let me save you some unnecessary stress and help you apply what works (sans all the trial and error)! I will be posting as I go and try to provide tools/tips/practices/inspiration and also always available at veryeffectivefitness@gmail.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment