Featured Post

90 Days & Beyond

To say that I have been under intense personal construction and refinement these past months is an understatement. The choice to "not ...

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Gratitude....Update....

We are reaching the end of 2015, and I wanted to give special thanks and appreciation to those kind and wonderful hearts who have been in my life and touched my soul. I am very lucky to have long time friends who are present in whatever capacity life and situations allow!!! Further, I am very blessed to have the clients who have come into my life and taught me as much as I have taught them....thank you for sharing your struggles and your successes with me, as you enrich my pe...rsonal growth in doing so....you guys all rock!!!


To the few that are aware of the health struggles I am currently dealing with, and who have kept me in their prayers, and supported me by being functional wonderful human beings honoring my boundaries with love and gracious kindness...THANK YOU so, so much!!!! Your care allows me the space for my own growth and healing!

This past year has been one of transition, and as I reach the end of this year I am filled with a new purpose and have a new direction by which to help others. In the months to come, I will have a completely new approach to delivering both my experiences and knowledge to better assist you on your fitness and health journeys. The final Fitness Class at the current VEF Studio will be 12/29/15. I am in the process of reorganizing the venue & delivery by which I offer one-on-one and group fitness coaching. As I finalize this, I will be updating my web site and blogs accordingly....In the meantime, please keep up-to-date on all workout information, eating supportively tips, and inspiration on my free blogs and my Facebook page .... https://www.facebook.com/pages/Very-Effective-Fitness/501193266624220 & veryeffective.blogspot.com & veryeffectiveliving.blogspot.com .... veryeffectivefitness.com

No comments:

Post a Comment