Featured Post

90 Days & Beyond

To say that I have been under intense personal construction and refinement these past months is an understatement. The choice to "not ...

Monday, July 2, 2012

Hot July

It is going to be a toasty July for sure!  I wanted to thank everyone who participated in the Fitness Challenge these past 12 weeks!  I have communicated with everyone who participated and especially to those who won something beyond good habits and fat loss as a result! 

I just posted a bodyweight workout for July that you can do anywhere and in any space, so it is perfect for whatever travel plans you might have.  Free Monthly Workouts  Mark your calendars for Trinity at 8 am on July 21st as I will be offering more than just a free workout.  If you would like to come and just watch a workout and get a feel for how they work and then talk with me after about any questions you have, I would love to see you there! 

I am going to take the rest of this week off from blogging, but will be back up and going next Monday, July 9th!  Hope everyone has a Happy and Safe 4th of July! 

No comments:

Post a Comment