Featured Post

90 Days & Beyond

To say that I have been under intense personal construction and refinement these past months is an understatement. The choice to "not ...

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

New Month...New Groove!

It's August!!!  Hot, sticky, and 31 days of opportunity!!!  If you haven't started a two week challenge...jump on in and give it a whirl ;-)  If you are in the midst of a two week challenge, keep up the good work and reflect on what changes have occurred! 

The August Free Workout is the same as July since it is a good, do anywhere workout.  With August being just as busy and crazy active as July I figured it would be a good one for folks to try if they didn't yet in July.  Reminder that the Trinity workout is on Saturday, August 18th if you would like to come out and try the workout with me.  I will be offering more than just a free workout. If you would just like to come and watch a workout, and get a feel for how they work, and then talk with me after about any questions you have, I would love to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment