Featured Post

90 Days & Beyond

To say that I have been under intense personal construction and refinement these past months is an understatement. The choice to "not ...

Monday, January 23, 2012

Bible Challenge

What can I say, I can't let January go without one final "challenge" ;-)  And this one may not seem fitness related however, I can without hesitation say it is my daily foundation and without it I would not have had the fitness success I have had.  Daily Bible Study might sound unrelated, but think about it this way....I start my days thinking about something outside of myself, outside of my problems and my little world.  It puts my entire day and existence in perspective and provides me with the Grace and Direction I need to not stray too far from my journey (which as you can probably discern is more than just fitness).  So, with that....the last but certainly not least Challenge I will offer you this first month of the new year is a Bible Challenge. 

I have done this particular "challenge" before and am looking forward to doing it again.  Today I started "The Bible in 90 Days" and thought it would be great to invite you to do so as well!!!  You don't even have to buy a special Bible to participate.  If you have the actual 90 day Bible, great, but if not, just Google a 90 day plan for the particular version that you have. 

If you are participating, I would love to hear from you....leave me a comment ;-)  God Bless!!!

1 comment: