Featured Post

90 Days & Beyond

To say that I have been under intense personal construction and refinement these past months is an understatement. The choice to "not ...

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Challenge Deadline

Don't forget the Challenge Deadline tomorrow for "officially" registering for the 12 Week Challenge!!!   Current Fitness Challenge  Again, you can certainly unofficially participate you just won't be eligible for e-mail assistance and/or prizes.  Look forward to getting your e-mails tomorrow!  Reminder too that if you are officially participating, you will need to send me your goals/plan/weight/measurements no later than Saturday, January 7th. 

Remember this is not about making unrealistic goals, nor is it about beating yourself up for where you are or are not presently!  Make goals that make sense for where you are now.  They can be progressive goals for the entire Challenge and should reflect where you can get to in 12 weeks.  If you need help with this, first check out the section on sample goals Current Fitness Challenge and then if you still need some assistance, leave me a comment and/or send me an e-mail (cagib1@charter.net).

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have."  Mandy Ingber

2 comments:

  1. I am joining the challenge, just sent my email!!!!

    I wanted to share a phone app I am using to keep track of my goals, Habit Factor. You can set up goals and habits to go along with those goals. Then you track to see what % you are accountable. This also is a daily reminder of my goals.

    ReplyDelete