Featured Post

90 Days & Beyond

To say that I have been under intense personal construction and refinement these past months is an understatement. The choice to "not ...

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Cothes Swap?

Clothes Swap....Yay or Nay???

It was mentioned to me last week that it might be a good idea to be able to pass down (in good condition) clothes as folks 'slim' out of the clothes they are wearing.  If you would like for me to start a "Clothes Swap" link where folks could post descriptions & sizes of clothes (slacks, shorts, shirts, workout clothes, etc.) that they have that no longer fit them, please leave a comment below.  If you have suggestions to build on this idea, please leave that comment as well.  If I get enough of a response on this, I will create the link.  ;-)

1 comment: