Featured Post

90 Days & Beyond

To say that I have been under intense personal construction and refinement these past months is an understatement. The choice to "not ...

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Happy Birthday or Real Age Day?

So today I turned 39, or did I?  Every birthday for the past few years, I take the Real Age Test on my birthday to see how old or young I am based on my habits, etc. (realage.com) This year is no different.  So, today my birth age is 39, but my "real age" is 30.  Not bad!!!  I have some things working against me, such as my deceased parents, etc., but with those being out of my control, I try to affect my health in every way I am able.  It is like a little birthday gift I give to myself each year by seeing how my efforts are paying off and very much worth it!  Give it a try and even if your real age isn't what you'd like it to be, retest when you hit your goals and then again on your birthday and see just how effective all of the positive changes, habits, and efforts truly are.

"Our fears don't stop death, they stop life."  ~Scott Colby

2 comments: