Featured Post

90 Days & Beyond

To say that I have been under intense personal construction and refinement these past months is an understatement. The choice to "not ...

Friday, October 5, 2012

20% Off Package Prices

Reposting to make sure you get October off to a great start.....

 

Monday, October 1, 2012

Reflect, Reset, Refocus

It's a new season, new month, new weather, time for a fresh start! Fall is an awesome time to take in God's creation and be outside more. Take a walk with the kiddos, the dog, yourself. Reflect on the things that are not working for you and take the steps necessary to "reorder" your life and put it in perspective and balance!

Starting Over, Changing Directions....Is NOT Failure! You have only reached failure when you give up and stop trying!!!!

For me, I have spent the past couple of weeks redoing where my time goes and letting go of stress that was pointless to hold on to....I have a fresh opportunity to live in the present moment (not dwelling on the could have been past) and focus on my true priorities. Take this opportunity to assess what changes in your life could greatly benefit you and your priorities and take steps forward in making those changes happen! Change isn't easy, but it is necessary for growth ;-)

I have posted the October Free Monthly Workout and look forward to doing it with you on Saturday, October 20th at 8 am at Trinity!!! Mark your calendars!

To celebrate all that this renewed path has to offer you and me, I am offering a 20% discount on all workout packages purchased in October! If you are already working out with me and would like to take advantage of the 20% discount, talk with me about how we can go ahead and apply it towards future purchases. If you haven't yet met with me for your free consultation and assessment, what are you waiting for??? Contact me today and schedule your free consult/assessment & take advantage of the 20% discount opportunity! Why Workout With Me? ... cagib1@charter.net

No comments:

Post a Comment