Featured Post

90 Days & Beyond

To say that I have been under intense personal construction and refinement these past months is an understatement. The choice to "not ...

Friday, October 19, 2012

Any Changes? Any Revelations?

What have you learned this week about yourself?  Anything?  Did you try something new or did you think about it and then just decide to start "that" another week?  I relearned that slow and steady and consistent is what wins every time.  I relearned that applying just a little bit of my time to the various important mounds of to-do's is better than fretting about them not ever getting done.  I started back to my moments in the moment and taking it all in instead of rushing through it all.  Yes, life is hard!  Yes, the to-do list is never ending!  Yes, everything is a priority in my head (but not in reality)!  Yes, you are worth some of your time!  Let me repeat that....you are worth a fraction of your time each and every day just for you!!!

Free Monthly Workout is tomorrow at 8 am....Hope to see you there!!!!  Beyond the monthly free workouts and access for coaching, I am always available at cagib1@charter.net ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment