Featured Post

90 Days & Beyond

To say that I have been under intense personal construction and refinement these past months is an understatement. The choice to "not ...

Friday, October 2, 2015

The Whys Behind The REVISE

Part of 'knowing better' is actively 'doing better'! The VEF Studio has been a blessing and a wonderful opportunity to share what I know and do what I love. It has also been a lot of work and a lot of hours. I have spent the past two years in the studio accommodating everyone's needs and schedules but my own, and it has taken its toll on my children and myself. Working around my clients is something I want to do, but have to practice what I know to be true which is practicality ... I cannot continue being there between 6am-8pm six days a week. In examining what is best for my family, as well as trying my best to accommodate my clients and class participants, I have had to make some extremely difficult decisions. Difficult, in that I struggle not giving to those I care about, and I care very much for those I work with, around, and for at the studio. Knowing that by changing my availability, I am less able to meet the needs, wants, and wishes of my clients and class participants, and that is not something I ever take lightly!

I have been so busy "giving" that I haven't been taking my own advice for balance and health. My whole reason for being a personal trainer and coach is to share what I know. But, if I'm not able to also practice what I know, then I cannot be as effective at sharing. I have spent the past six years very much in the research and development of some truly phenomenal truths to share about the body and how to truly heal yourself from the inside out, but what I lack is the amount of time to put it together to share with you. My conclusions are these: I need to take a step back in order to take a better step forward! I need to heal myself again, before I can be of real service to you! I need to continue in my R&D as well as practice to fine tune this almost complete new system to better health and pain free living! I need time to write this system down for you to have and practice for yourselves for life!

To those ends, here is where I am: I reluctantly need to revise my Class and One-on-One availability through the end of the year in hopes to accomplish all of the above, and be in a place to offer to you a much better me, system, and schedule in 2016. I understand that with any change there are repercussions, hence why I have mulled them over for weeks and months now before acting. It is also why I have reached the acceptance of where I am, and know what I need to do however challenging it may be. I hope you can understand and can see the value of the investment. I will keep you updated on this journey and outcomes and changes to come, as sharing this is part of my life since I started down this path in 2009!!! I am forever grateful for all the support and blessings I have received through working with all of you!!!! Thank you!!!!

Revised October 2015 VEF Class Schedule:


No comments:

Post a Comment