Featured Post

90 Days & Beyond

To say that I have been under intense personal construction and refinement these past months is an understatement. The choice to "not ...

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Come On......

Seriously cannot believe I am posting this, but.......If you are either officially or unofficially or kind-of-sort-of participating in the Current Fitness Challenge and think that the first mini challenge means you can eat whatever you want "all you have to do is track what you are eating," then you are totally not getting the point of the exercise.  After talking with several participants this week, I have actually gotten that kind of feedback, and am screaming in my head "where have I gone wrong?"  I realize that I didn't specify in the "mini challenge" info that you needed to eat well and supportively, but come on folks isn't that the point of this Challenge?  If you are new to all of this, baby steps are fine just keep progressing as the days and weeks go by.  There will definitely be mini challenges helping you with the nutritional juggling as we move forward.  For those of you who have been doing this for a while........YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO so DO IT!!!  ;-)  If you have been eating supportively and tracking since Friday, give yourself 15 points!!!

3 comments: