Featured Post

90 Days & Beyond

To say that I have been under intense personal construction and refinement these past months is an understatement. The choice to "not ...

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Day 23

Day 23 of 90 Day Nutrition/Fitness Challenge:

LOL....if I wasn't so used to pivoting in life, I would seriously be a little nuts right now!!! So good news is I most likely won't have to put my body through a surgery any time soon! That's such a relief!!! I am going to have to go in this morning for two needle biopsies and tags and more scans....which means no working out for this week and part of next.....This is how I look at this: I'm on a challenge to correct my lifestyle back to healthy, clean, and active! This is not a sprint or a race, but an everlasting change. To that end, this isn't a discouraging derailment, but a motivation to eat clean and stay centered and keep balancing the madness of life with the goals I have. Here's the thing with getting fit and healthy....it's 75-80% of what you eat (or don't eat), so that will be my focus for the next 7-10 days. As soon as I am able, I will start back with Yoga, then add in all the workouts etc. My posting may be spotty for just a bit, but I will continue to keep posting these 90 days. For now, kids, doctors, and rest! ttfn ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment