Featured Post

90 Days & Beyond

To say that I have been under intense personal construction and refinement these past months is an understatement. The choice to "not ...

Saturday, July 16, 2016

Days 32-33

Days 32-33 of 90 Day Nutrition/Fitness Challenge:

For the past three days, I have been (carefully) moving around furniture and organizing the house. It's been a sweaty undertaking that helped me feel more on top of all the "lists of to do's" and all the stuff I can't do anything about right now. So that is done, and I'm mentally ready to get back to regular workouts and 90/10 eating...which is good cause my pants are tight again (sigh). Good news is that a lot of the overwhelming stress issues are mitigated as are a lot of the inflammatory responses. Here I go again.....(Whitesnake....)

Days 32-33 Reporting:
Workouts/Run: nope, but lots of NEAT with the house reorg...still can't jump/bounce so runs will have to be walks for a bit and intervals will be a challenge....I can't lift any weights so all workouts will be bodyweight with focus on progression to being able to lift weights again. The important thing for me to focus on as I get back into it is that my limitations are temporary and the important thing is for me to set the pattern for workouts and do what I can.
Yoga: nope....My biggest focus in this interim of limitations will be my yoga practice to keep my body calm, joints happy, and mental focus strong....
Eating: not great, but as I mentioned .... I'm back at it so starting Day 34 logging my foods and eating clean.....not feeling great in my clothes is the best motivator for this!
Sleep: the only thing I'm doing correctly right now is I'm getting 8 hours of sleep. I just need to adjust the times so I'm getting to bed & waking up at the same times every day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment