Featured Post

90 Days & Beyond

To say that I have been under intense personal construction and refinement these past months is an understatement. The choice to "not ...

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Day 44

Day 44 of 90 Day Nutrition/Fitness Challenge:

Why do we fight what is good for us? It's the absolute silliest behavior we humans do!!! What's good for me (mentally, spiritually, and physically) is always what heals me, makes me happy and at peace and full of joy, and what keeps me balanced. Glad to be back at my 100% .... I'd like to say that I will never, ever go back to less....but we humans are stupid, and I know I will. What keeps me going back (starting over) and resetting, is the fact that I know slip ups happen and it's never a reason to stay in an unhealthy anything just because I'm not perfect. I will enjoy the process instead and just keep making the next best decision I can to live a healthy and fit lifestyle from the inside out.....

Day 44 Reporting:
Workout: Run with my son :-) We got in a 2 mile jog....happy quality time for both of us!!!
Yoga: 30 minute practice focused on "issues" leg/hip mostly. Much needed!!!
Eating: 100% back on track!!! 6 servings of veggies alone...yum!!! All the fiber has me bloated (well that and pms), but I know after a couple of days this will be gone and I'll just feel great ;-P
Sleep: 7 hours of sleep and raring to go......

No comments:

Post a Comment