Featured Post

90 Days & Beyond

To say that I have been under intense personal construction and refinement these past months is an understatement. The choice to "not ...

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Days 40-43

Days 40-43 of 90 Day Nutrition/Fitness Challenge:

Know that optimum fat loss and weight management is 75% what you eat You cannot workout and eat whatever you want and expect ideal results.  You cannot eat strictly and not workout and expect a fit body.  You need both working together to give you ideal results and a healthy, fit body. It'd be nice though just to be able to do a few more intense workouts and get to eat whatever I want. Alas, that's not what's healthy....yada yada yada....

Day 40 Reporting:
Workout: 2 mile walk with the kiddos followed by intervals (40x20 for 10 rounds...Toe Taps/Fast Step Ups). 
Yoga: skipped full practice but instead did yoga stretching with kiddos....
Eating: 80/20 .... 
Sleep: 7 hours .... now, just to stay on top of this and go for closer to 8 consistently then I'd really see some changes!

Day 41 Reporting:
Workout: Took my 9 (almost 10) year old out for a jog. He's starting Cross Country in a few weeks so took him out to help him find his pace and in the process found that I can run again sans pain (whoo hoo). It was an awesome time with my little love (who isn't so little anymore). He loves running and outdoors....it was a great experience to share with him!!!! Later in the day got in a legit Resistance Workout (as long as I don't use my center chest muscles, I can do arms....almost totally back)....created what will be Aug A workout (arms and core baby....it's gonna be fun....will post after coming up with B). NEAT is definitely in too....yard work is good like that!!!
Yoga: intended to do Day 4 of 8 weeks...decided to stretch and start back next week so I can get back the daily practice....
Eating: 80/20....thing I'm not doing is getting enough greens.....I'll get back there....Balance, Sleep, Workouts are my focus right now, then I'll go full on with the eating.....
Sleep: 7 hours....

Day 42 Reporting:
Workout: Run/Sprints with my 8 year old daughter while the other kiddos bike rode through the neighborhood (running isn't really her thing even though she's really good at sprinting....she wanted what her brother got the day before (special time with mommy & it was just that!))....Between the sprinting followed by the swinging at the playground my legs got a double dose of fun! I wasn't tracking distance, but based on it being on my usual route it was a bit over 2 miles total....
Yoga: some stretching....totally should have done a full practice as my IT/TFL be mad, mad, mad at me...
Eating: well here's where I need to preach to myself....I was indulgence city in all my outdoor happiness (happiness brings out lax eating sometimes....I enjoyed my weekend and decided to be happy and just be....not being under stress and emotional angst all the time is awesome, but also a very foreign place for me....it's happy, strange, wonderful, and odd all at the same time.....maybe I could figure out how the French get to eat pastries, bread, cheese, and wine all the time and not have it all go to their body for permanent residence ;-P)
Sleep: 6 hours.....

Day 43 Reporting:
Workout/Yoga: Workout day off after weekend full of activity...
Eating: 80/20....okay but not great in this 80/20 land, so back on top of it this week for sure!!!!
Sleep: 6 hours.....

No comments:

Post a Comment