Featured Post

90 Days & Beyond

To say that I have been under intense personal construction and refinement these past months is an understatement. The choice to "not ...

Monday, July 18, 2016

Days 34-35

Days 34-35 of 90 Day Nutrition/Fitness Challenge:

Intentions are great but make little difference to anything if the action isn't there! To that end, mentally I'm where I mostly need to be, but my actions prove very little progress :-/

Days 34-35 Reporting:
Workouts: I'm NEAT which is good...no sitting around for me for sure! Resistance/Interval workouts have not been done since biopsies. Day 36 is the day though!!!! Have been on walks with the kiddos and lots of chores and time in the yard. All that's good, but true workouts need to be done!!!
Yoga: No legit practice, but stretching. Day 36 I'm gonna start a daily 8 week practice...will post about this tomorrow.
Eating: Better...at 80/20 now, 90/10 begins....
Sleeping: 8 hours Day 34 but Day 35 only 5 hours.....damn dogs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment