Featured Post

90 Days & Beyond

To say that I have been under intense personal construction and refinement these past months is an understatement. The choice to "not ...

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Day 45

Day 45 of 90 Day Nutrition/Fitness Challenge:

Going with the flow of life can be a challenge, but it doesn't have to be.....I finally figured out a life long struggle (for me) which had been fighting the flow of life. It might never have been a struggle to some, but for me has always been. It helps that my life is finally filled with functional peeps and so it feels a bit like cheating.....My new challenge seems to be accepting all the good and not getting so comfortable that I get complacent with the balance and forgo all the healthy lifestyle changes I still need to be in daily.....Comfortable and happy can become lazy and complacent if we're not careful and then that will lead to less comfy and happy.....I now can accept bad days and not get completely undone and to that I am very grateful!


Day 45 Reporting:
Workout: Decided to bump the Resistance Workout I had created to test for Thurs because I know my body and listened to it....even though an ego place would have pushed me to do it regardless....I knew this would be a huge mistake from experience. I sucked up the negative self talk, went with the flow of life in that moment and realized that not doing it today would not matter in the whole scheme of things & then I got other stuffs done in its place and all was right in my world.... 
Yoga: Day 4 of 8 weeks....Why did I ever stop daily yoga? This is the best thing I ever do for myself!!! It's really ridiculous when we humans struggle to do the things that mitigate struggle (oye).
Eating: Ate clean until dinner....then it was 2 of my indulgences....I made a choice and enjoyed my choice and thankful for the ability to have 2-4 indulgences a week....Just need to make sure I don't go overboard this weekend since I already used 2.....
Sleep: 5 hours....so this day wasn't my best as far as doing all my healthy habits (lifestyle).....but it was enjoyable and very productive regarding kids, house, school, lists....

No comments:

Post a Comment